We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opodo.fr - No confirmation from airline - Need Help

Aigio, Greece
1 post
Save Topic
Opodo.fr - No confirmation from airline - Need Help

Ok here is my issue. I booked a ticket from Athens to Amsterdam from Opodo.fr . They charged my card, got a receipt etc and they told me that Pegasus airlines should send me a confirmation email. Pegasus never sent anything so far. I contacted Opodo and they told me to contact Pegasus directly. So i did and they sent me back to Opodo, saying its not their issue and Opodo should give send me a confirmation. So i called Opodo again.And again they told me the same thing. Pegasus even told me to tell Opodo to call them directly to sort it out. And when i told them this they said " I can't do it" !!!! I mean seriously? i have a booking reference which is 9 digits and can be the correct one since Pegasus is asking for 6 digits. Im terribly dissapointed from Opodo. What can i do now? Can somebody help? Any tips?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opodo.fr - No confirmation from airline - Need Help

Contact Opodo again. You chose not to book with the airline so you don't have a contract relationship with thm, but other opodo.

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,430 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opodo.fr - No confirmation from airline - Need Help

Unfortunately your contract is with Opodo, not Pegasus, and that is the downside of booking through third party websites rather than direct with the airline. You will have to continue pestering Opodo it would seem.

australia
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Opodo.fr - No confirmation from airline - Need Help

Ring Opodo and ask them what the airlines 6 digit reference is in their booking They should be able to see it. Then go to the Pegasus website and print one under my reservations

If Opodo cannot/refuse to, ask to speak to a supervisor and tell them you will get your Credit Card company to cancel the payment for non receipt of purchase

Edited: 03 November 2013, 02:07
4. Re: Opodo.fr - No confirmation from airline - Need Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2014, 04:16