We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with Thomas Cook extra leg room

southport
Level Contributor
589 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Booking with Thomas Cook extra leg room

Hi does anybody know why when booking a holiday with T/C they wont let you book extra leg room at the same time?

Thanks Sheila&Chris

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking with Thomas Cook extra leg room

We have never done it whilst in store with TC but usually waited a day for the booking reference to be be recognised at TC Airlines and done it online and got the seats we wanted. Think its all about registering your booking on the airlines side of the business which takes about a day IME.

Regards

Dilbertphilbert

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking with Thomas Cook extra leg room

Sheila, I had a similar problem when trying to book exit row seats in July. I contacted TC via their online chat facility and the member of staff advised me to complete the booking then go back into the 'manage my booking' page and select the seats that I wanted. The option to select the extra leg room seats may not be available if all the extra leg room seats have already been reserved for your flight.

3. Re: Booking with Thomas Cook extra leg room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 05:18