We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Air Asia bookings (booking 3/4 days ahead)

London
Level Contributor
376 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Air Asia bookings (booking 3/4 days ahead)

Hi,

I know Air Asia offer cheap flights across the region, but i am concerned if i decide to leave the internal country flights while i am in Asia (next year from February), the prices will jump considerably buying them 2/3 days in advance (as is the case here with say Easyjet / Ryanair and other low cost carriers), that being said, looking at flights for say this week in SE Asia via Air Asia, are comparable to pricing a few months ahead.....this suprises me, but if this is the case for the region then i guess i dont need to buy all intra country flights early?

any experiences / thoughts would be appreciated

thank you

Mark

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,223 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Air Asia bookings (booking 3/4 days ahead)

The flights are very popular and flights are full.

If you are very flexiable on dates etc then leave it, but you don't say your routing, but the flights I looked at were double the cost now to those in February. Air Asia is very much like Ryan Air and Easy Jet, prices normally increase.

They have regular sales when flights are super cheap.

2. Re: Cheap Air Asia bookings (booking 3/4 days ahead)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:20