We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight

Majorca, Spain
1 post
flight

how many hours would it take by flight from syracuse new york to doha qatar

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
39,575 posts
1,135 reviews
1. Re: flight

I would head to the Web site for the desired airline, and see what they say, regarding the flight time.

The total time will differ, depending on the exact route flown, so the airline will be your best bet.

Which airline?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
1 review
2. Re: flight

GIYF*

Expedia tells me that there are non-stop flights from SYR to JFK that take around 1 hour 20 mins. Expedia further informs me that there are non-stop flights from JFK to Doha that take around 12 hours 20 minutes. So around 13 hours and 40 minutes flight time, but you will have additional time changing at JFK.

The actual time will depend on your route and the flights you choose (more stops will take longer)

*Google Is Your Friend

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,300 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: flight

It might depend on how many times you say please and thank you ;-)

Shoalhaven...
Level Contributor
2,890 posts
179 reviews
4. Re: flight

Post 2 gives you the answer. but for future reference....

The amount of time it took you to signup to tripadvisor to make your first and only post to ask this question would have been 10-15 minutes. yet a simple google or expedia search would have taken less than 60 secs.

5. Re: flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 06:19