We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Stop-over

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Delta Stop-over

Hi,

I'm flying with Delta in 2 weeks to the States, doing a stopover which I've never done before.

I presume as its all done as one booking with Delta they will check my bags through to the end?

What my real concern was on the return flight back to the UK, I'll be flying SFD>ATL>LHR.

Do I need to arrive at SFD, 3hrs or so beforehand as you would for a regular international flight, or as because it's actually only a domestic flight, I don't have to get there quite as early?

I've tried looking on the Delta sight, and my ticket but can't find anything.

Thanks for the help.

Palmetto, Florida
Level Contributor
5,800 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Delta Stop-over

Sussex meant to type DTW, not ATL. Just not to confuse Emma.

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Delta Stop-over

Thanks for the rescue, amatrip. Yes, the connection on the outward is via DTW, and ATL is the airport on the return leg! My bad!

SWT

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Delta Stop-over

Haha, I assumed SWT meant DTW! Thanks for the help guys

14. Re: Delta Stop-over

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 05:17