We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin Terminal 2

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
819 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin Terminal 2

Hi

I had posted this on the Dublin forum but guess this might be a better place for my question.

We arrive if on time, at 09.40 at terminal 2 then have to catch a connecting flight to JFK leaving at 10.50 am. We are booked all the way with Aer Lingus.Do you see any problems in terms of meeting our connecting flight.

The airline tell us its not a problem but giving we have to go through US pre clearance and still get to the gate before it closes, is it possible ?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
59,117 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin Terminal 2

I saw your thread on the Dublin forum; think I even replied to it there. So you said there you'd checked twice with Aer Lingus, as well as with Expedia where you purchased the ticket, they all said the connection was fine. You've had multiplee assurances from people on teh Dublin forum as well. It should all be well. If it's not, they'll sort it out and take care of you.

One of my rules in travel is not to worry about the things I can't control. I hate to see you stressing so much about this that you don't enjoy your trip at all. You'll be fine!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
819 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin Terminal 2

Hi Irishfan

Thanks for your reply. We have had some reassurances and some other not so positive.But I appreciate you taking the time to de-stress me !!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
29,979 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin Terminal 2

This old thread may help to allay your misgivings.

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6257265-…

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
819 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dublin Terminal 2

Thank you lordkimmage

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
29,979 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dublin Terminal 2

I had thought USBT might come in on this one.

6. Re: Dublin Terminal 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 05:18