We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

I have found a package holiday with this company which is at least £150 cheaper than Thomson/Thomas Cook to Madeira. Is this a case of if its too good to be true it probably is?

I am a solo traveller in my sixties and I do not want any hassles.

Thank You in advance.

JenniferH

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
8,903 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

I always use Jet2 or TAP to fly to Madeira, I know someone who does the package to Melia Madeira and does it twice a year and is very happy.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,183 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

I've flown Jet2 a few times and have a flight booked with them for next year. I've also done one package with them, and everything was perfectly ok. If I wanted a package I would certainly book with them again, if the flights were the right times etc.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

Thank You Both.

JenniferH

Level Contributor
199 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

I booked with them for a city break to rome, and within a week they had withdrawn the flights!!!! Dont think id use them again:/ although my dad has been to alicante twice with no probs:)

Glasgow Scotland
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

I used them for a holiday to Madeira in September. Like you I travelled solo and there were no hassles. Transfers were well organised, minibus with only 2 stops going and 3 coming back. There wasn't a Jet2 rep where I was staying, but a rep for one of the local travel companies met with us, explained things and left contact details if we needed her for anything else. Would certainly use them again. Hope this helps.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

Used Jet 2 several times to Tenerife very good no reps good room on plane seats compared to Cooks or Thomsons certainly all going well will use them again.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,435 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

I did a Jet 2 holiday to Lanzarote in january this year (solo and i am mid 50's),no complaints whatsoever aprt from the screamming kids on the flight home.jet2 don't have reps in resorts but i never needed them anyway.just watch when you book their holidays as they may add a single supplement on towards the end of booking

have used Jet2 flights many times and have frequent flyer status with them,good luggage allowance both carry on and checked luggage

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

Have used them many times good Airline good Hotel,...no rep but who needs them nowadays,

Ayr
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

We used jet2 Holiday to Lanzarotie may this year. We had a great Holiday and my 2 year old girl loved it. It was so good in fact that i have already booked my next holiday with them .

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone travelled with Jet2 Holidays.

Thank you all you have put my mind at rest. Madeira here I come!

Jennifer H.