We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

Not sure I posted in the right forum...I can't seem, to find any nonstop flights from Sardinia to any city in the above 3 countries. Also is there a nonstop flight from Male to Sardinia or Corsica? Any help appreciated. Cheers.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

I doubt there are nonstop flights from Male to Sardinia or Corsica.

Try e.g. http://www.skyscanner.net/ for the other flights.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

There is no chance whatsoever of a nonstop from Male to Sardinia or Corsica, they are far too small.

Have you looked on kayak or itamatrix for your other Sardinia routings? It may be time of year dependent I can imagine there being more restricted flights outside tourist season but if you can fly direct from the UK I'd have thought odds were good of there being something.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,093 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

Try easyJet or Germanwings for flights from Olbia or Cagliari. The odds are that they are summer only, otherwise you'll be looking at flights via Rome

Durham
Level Contributor
4,551 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

If you can put up with Ryanair they also fly from some German airports to Algheroand Cagliari during the summer.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

You can get info on flights on the Sardinia.com website but it will only be during the summer.

www.sardinia.com/en/flights-sardinia/

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

They seem to have taken the page off at the moment but last year from Germany airlines were: German Wings and Ryanair, from Switzerland Edelweiss air and I don't see any airlines flying from Austria.

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

Thank you all for your input. Should have mentioned my travel month is September. Found a Condor non stop flight from Male to Frankfurt. Will then travel by train to Lauterbrunnen/ near Interlaken, which is one of our destinations and from there back to Zurich. Edelweiss (thank you Chrell!) flys nonstop Zurich - Olbia. Heard to many horror stories about Ryanair...so better not. Getting so excited. Love all this holiday planning.

8. Re: Direct flights - Sardinia to Germany, Switzerland or Austria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 06:18