We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

premier inn gatwick north

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
947 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
premier inn gatwick north

we are staying here tomorrow night and I wondered if anyone has stayed could they tell me if the bar in the hotel has a tv and will they have the football match on.its on normal itv not sky but I cannot watch it in the room as the wife will have holby city on (.

also what sort of price is the lager ? thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,802 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: premier inn gatwick north

Hi madascharley ~

You really need to post this hotel question on the Gatwick Forum. Link is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g2667189-i26474-Ga…

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: premier inn gatwick north

No they didn't seem to have a TV in the bar area when I was there last month. I walked over to the airport (less than 10 mins walk) and watched the footy in a pub in the north terminal. No bother.

Swindon, UK
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: premier inn gatwick north

If you are staying at the Premier Inn Gatwick North Terminal then yes there is TV in the bar, normally showing Sky News.

If you are staying what used to be Premier Inn Gatwick North which is now Premier Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) then the TV is hidden at the back of the restuarant away from the bar.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
947 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: premier inn gatwick north

hi guys thanks the responces it is the new premier inn outside the airport..

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: premier inn gatwick north

Yes they have a t.v. in the bar and yes if you ask them they'll put the football on

Suzie

6. Re: premier inn gatwick north

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 06:18