We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

Hi All

Planning a flight from Orly Paris to Venice.

Easyjet has two flights out and Transavia has one on the day we require to travel.

How reliable are Transavia? An example if they don't fly we are stuck in Paris and miss time at our desto.

Is Transavia reputable?

I know if we book the early Easyjet and something goes astray , we always have a back up with thm later that day.

Thanks in advance.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,870 posts
1,920 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

I would go with Easyjet. I have found them to be one of the better low cost flight carriers.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,725 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

Easyjet normally operate smoothly - don't know about Transavia but I'd opt for EJ simply because of the back up flight.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/easy.htm

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/transavia.htm

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
9,817 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

Based on statistics EasyJet has a good performance on this route.

Transavia France has a poor performance on this route. The avg. delay is nearby 1 hour!

Above speaks to fly with EasyJet.

Check for yourself: flightstats.com/go/…flightRatingByRoute.do

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

Another one for easy jet. Known entity and back up flight....

Australia
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

Have to agree Easyjet IMO is pretty good. They were only delayed slightly on one flight we took but I think it was due to it coming in late and as you said they have a 2nd flight.

Don't know if europeans know how lucky they are to have such a nice airline and so cheap, our last trip I don't think I have lol so much with the crew - they were awesome :)

6. Re: Transavia Airlines V's Easyjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:17