We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interlining baggages Lufthansa & Condor?

Hong Kong, China
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Interlining baggages Lufthansa & Condor?

I am leaving from Milan, Italy to Panama City(PTY) on March, my tickets shows me leaving from Milan to Frankfurt will take lufthansa, and then from Frankfurt to Panama city will take Condor, i want to know if theses two airlines have interlining policy for my baggages?

Thanks!

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
511 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Interlining baggages Lufthansa & Condor?

Whilst Lufthansa used to own Condor, they sold it to Thomas Cook in the mid 2000s. Lufthansa are not on the list of their Interline partners that I can see.

Hong Kong, China
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Interlining baggages Lufthansa & Condor?

So is that mean i have to go out of transit zone, claim baggages, recheck in again at the airline counters, and aboard again?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Interlining baggages Lufthansa & Condor?

yes, that's what it would mean.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Interlining baggages Lufthansa & Condor?

Are you on one ticket or two? Even though an airline may not have a partner agreement, they can still have an interline agreement. They're 2 separate agreements. If yoy're booked on one ticket, there's a possibility that an interline agreement may exis and I would double check with the airlines in question. If you're booked on 2 separate tickets, I would assume you will need to go outside security to claim your bags and recheck them.

5. Re: Interlining baggages Lufthansa & Condor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16