We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perth to Male

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Perth to Male

Are there any direct/ none stop flights from Perth to Male?

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
511 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perth to Male

I'm not aware of any, you would probably need to go via Singapore or Kuala Lumpur

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perth to Male

I thought somebody mentioned about a direct flight, but maybe things have changed?

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perth to Male

Take a look at the Wikipedia page for Ibrahim Nasir Airport. It will list all of the airlines that use the airport, and all of the destinations.

Perth is not listed as one of them.

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perth to Male

That is a great link TheIntrepidExp. Thank you! We are actually departing from Brisbane. But I was hoping to cut out a stop over in Singapore or KL by taking advantage of the current Qantas $199 DEAL from Brisbane to Perth. Wrong move again...damn

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perth to Male

Via Singapore with Singapore Airlines or via Kuala Lumpur with Malaysia Airlines, I would certainly go for the Singapore Airlines option unless malaysia is a lot cheaper

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Perth to Male

Thanks Monica4. Yes I agree Singapore is the better option. Went with them to Europe this year and loved it. Cheers

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perth to Male

Yes we have done several flights down to Australia this year most on Malaysia due to low price but also on Singapore Airlines and wow, the difference, unless much cheaper Singapore Airlines is excellent, also transit through Singapore Changi is just so much nicer than KL airport

Too many years since we enjoyed lovely Noosa :)

8. Re: Perth to Male

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:17