We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British airways flight to Las Vegas January

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
British airways flight to Las Vegas January

Hi

Does anyone know if BA flights to Vegas early to mid January are usually fully booked? I like a window seat and my husband likes an aisle, we don't want someone sat in the middle of us which means I will have to forego the usual window seat (it's his birthday trip)

Thank you in advance for any information and help.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: British airways flight to Las Vegas January

If you book a window seat and your husband an aisle seat then someone could sit between you if the seat configuration is three seats across.

Depending on the aircraft there are some, such as a747 , which have a few rows of two seats at the rear . These get booked up quickly though.

So its either take a chance and book a window and an aisle and hope for the best.if someone does sit between you a polite REQUEST to swap seats might work. But people can get a bit tetchy about this sort of request so don't get offended if they politely refuse.

It might be that the flights are getting full now anyway and you might not have a good choice of seats at such short notice.

Try and find out which aircraft is on the route.

Edited: 26 December 2013, 09:44
London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: British airways flight to Las Vegas January

BA have beening flying a 744 on this route, which has three rows of two seats at the back. These tend to get filled before OLCI opens, so if you want them you will probably have to pay (unless you have bronze or higher status with BA).

If you want to try your luck with one of the banks of three, you are more likely to find empty middle seats towards the back, though this is a popular route and will most likely be pretty full.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: British airways flight to Las Vegas January

Thank you for your help, I've looked and the 2s have been booked so think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and sit in the middle.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: British airways flight to Las Vegas January

Decide which is more important to you - sitting aisle and window or sitting beside each other and select accordingly.

5. Re: British airways flight to Las Vegas January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 05:17