We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

I'm booking a flight to Phuket for May. The last few years I have used Southall Travel and had no problems. But this year I went on Skyscanner and saw that the above 3 companies are £40 cheaper. But they do seem to get negative feedback. No company is perfect and I'm sure they have many happy customers.....but they are slated quite badly.

Has anyone used them?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,454 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

I drive past Netflights offices regularly lol. They are part of the Thomas Cook group. Never used them though.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

Used Netflights before with no problem but be aware of 2.5% surcharge for paying by cc which IMHO is a rip off-Southall Travel/Travel Trolley all the people that have complained about them can't all be ranters and ravers-Lee's Travel never heard of them or used em

Edited: 26 December 2013, 22:09
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
16,155 posts
387 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

I use netflights to find the prices and the flight details then go and book direct with the airline. In my experience always cheaper,and with less onerous cancellation terms and most with no CC surcharge.

SS

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. Think ill stay clear of Travel Trolley. Netflights is part of Thomas Cook which is good to know.

London
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

I used netflilghts last year buying 4 adult tickets. No problems or complications

Leicester
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

Tried booking with lee travel today but credit card declined

I have left messages to cancel as have no other card. Does anyone know if I will be subject to any charges

Ps no payment has been made

uk
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

Lee's Travel have been around for a long time. Family owned. Used them lots of times over the years. They have consolidator deals with all the main airlines so are good value. www.leestravel.com

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,465 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

Have booked Manchester to Bangkok 8 times in last 4 years with Netflights and can't find fault.

They were very good and professional in April/May 2010, keeping me informed on a week to week basis, when the Red shirts rioted in Bangkok and allowed me to cancel and put back my flight 5 months.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

We booked flights with Netflights and everything was perfect. Wonderful customer service. I emailed a few petty questions (NOT problems, just extras I was curious about) and received replies very quickly. I'd recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,738 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Netflights, Travel Trolley or Lee's Travel?

I've used NetFlights for flights and accommodation with no problem but then found both flights and accommodation cheaper by booking direct so no reason to pay more for no added value.