We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40 minutes!

Indiana
Level Contributor
16 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
40 minutes!

Hi! My United airlines itinerary has changed, leaving me only 40 minutes at Houston IAH to make a connection (same terminal-c) to Liberia, Costa Rica. I'm flying to Houston from Indy and really hope this 40 minutes will be enough time! Will we have to go through additional security? Thanks, in advance!

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,224 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40 minutes!

I'd call United to see if there's a different flight you can take.

You just have to walk from one gate to another(no other security) but if your first flight is late due to weather you won't make it.

Indiana
Level Contributor
16 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40 minutes!

Thank you! I know I've missed an international flight because the first plane was delayed. I don't want to go through that this time!

3. Re: 40 minutes!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 05:17