We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson 787 Row 1 - Seats A,C, G & J

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomson 787 Row 1 - Seats A,C, G & J

Hi Folks, just a quick question re the emergency exit seats on the Thomson 787. My party just pre booked our seats online for an upcoming trip to Mexico (87 sleeps & counting!!) We've all been very lucky & managed to get row 1 - Seats A,C, G & J in both directions.

Does anybody know if these seats are by the emergency exits? The guy who booked them at the call centre didn't say anything, but looking at the seat map on Seat Guru it looks like they could be? I only ask as the person booked into 1-A uses a walking stick after an hip operation, and I don't think she'll be suitable for an emergency exit row.

Secondly, can anyone also let me know if the windows at row 1 are misaligned with the seats? Silly question I know, but I'm really looking forward to this flight, it's my first time in Premium on a long haul flight so I want everything to be as great as possible. I have trolled through google images looking for a pic of the front of the cabin but can't see anything.

Thanks in advance for any replies & Happy New Year to you all!!

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,468 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson 787 Row 1 - Seats A,C, G & J

Picture of row 1 G/J

http://tinyurl.com/kq95g9v

Row 1 are just bulkhead seats. If they were emergency exit seats they would have 'vetted' you over the phone as to your suitability to occupy them.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson 787 Row 1 - Seats A,C, G & J

Thanks for the pic , I'm very happy with that seat . I did think they would have mentioned it, but I'm a major stress head & thought I'd confirm with the experts on here.

3. Re: Thomson 787 Row 1 - Seats A,C, G & J

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 06:18