We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

China Domestic Flights Seat Sizes

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
China Domestic Flights Seat Sizes

I am an oversized American, 6ft, 240-250 lbs. I do not have a problem with fitting the seat sizes of domestic flights within the USA. I will have 4 internal flights for my trip in China next year. Will I have a problem in China fitting into the seats? Will I need to book business class or do they offer on domestic flights of 3 hours or shorter?

Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: China Domestic Flights Seat Sizes

I have taken a lot of domestic flights in China and never noticed the economy seats to be any smaller than in Europe or the US. But I haven't measured them and am not overweight, so I cannot say for sure.

(Nearly) all my flights had a business class section, even if only a 2 hour flight. This would probably be more comfortable for you and the person next to you.

You can check ctrip.com for prices and flight times.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,048 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: China Domestic Flights Seat Sizes

Same size as in North America, which means not very much space. More space on trains.

3. Re: China Domestic Flights Seat Sizes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:17