We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Travel Documents

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet Travel Documents

Having just printed off 3 boarding passes for a return trip I have just noticed that on my own boarding pass I have made a mistake with my passport number the 2nd and third number being back to front..Will there be a charge at the airport?The other 2 are fine..I have tried to change it but cannot seem to check back in..What do I do..Am leaving in 24 hours and starting to panic.

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

1st things 1st don't panic! I've made that mistake before, you can change online or via their call centre on

0843 104 5000

I've lifted this from their website:

Change API

If you made the booking on www.easyJet.com you can change API in your booking online. Simply login to My easyJet, locate the booking you wish to update and click on ‘Amend document details’.

If you made the booking via a third party, through our contact centre or at the airport, please contact our Customer Service Team.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

Thank you very much..Thats me got it sorted.

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

You're welcome - enjoy your break

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

Hi my sons passport has expired one month and i was told it was ok to hav his passport with him as well as his student card is that ok plus my younger son is 14 and travelling with us to luton so hes ok withoout a passport is that right thanks mary

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

It depends where you are travelling from to arrive at Luton.

UK
Level Contributor
138 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

mary where are you travelling to luton from?

UK
Level Contributor
138 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

You need to provide photographic ID at check-in on all flights, including domestic services. If you check-in online you will still need to provide your photographic ID when you go through security and again when you board the plane.

Photographic ID means:-

International flights outside the EU - Valid passport only

International flights within the EU - Valid passport or national identity card *

Domestic flights (excluding UK) - Valid passport or national identity card *

Domestic flights UK - Valid passport or photographic I.D.

* not every country issues a national identity card

Please note: a driving licence does not represent a valid photographic ID, with the exception of UK domestic flights.

Children travelling with their parents or children aged 14 and over travelling on their own, need to comply with these special identity requirements.

from http://support.easyjet.com/case-4077

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

Belfast to Luton

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

Easyjet does not seem to allow passport number changes, once boarding passes are issued, anymore. Probably one can go via "changing name" route, paying 35£ :-(

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,558 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easyjet Travel Documents

Necropost. Thread has been dead for 11 months!