We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birmingham to Toronto by Air Transat.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Birmingham to Toronto by Air Transat.

Has anyone from T/A community flown this route.

I would be interested to know if it is worthwhile prebooking our

seats or just taking pot luck on arrival.

Not being a cheapskate, but to book the 2 seats togeather for a couple, comes in at 78 pounds for a round trip.

Very tempted to cross my fingers and hope for the best!

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,831 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birmingham to Toronto by Air Transat.

"I would be interested to know if it is worthwhile prebooking our seats or just taking pot luck on arrival."

Not flown this airline/route but in general terms any past experiences may not apply to your flight - if sitting together is important then it's always better to prebook seats as waiting until check in is always something of a gamble.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,348 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birmingham to Toronto by Air Transat.

You can pretty well count on Transat flights to be booked solid. Depends how keen you are to sit beside your seatmate.

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
692 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birmingham to Toronto by Air Transat.

I have flown this route and also with this airline from Manchester. Where are you planning to sit as it seems expensive for seat reservations. Most seats on the Birmingham flights are £9 per person per direction to reserve. Unless of course you are flying standard plus when it is £19. Consult the cabin map carefully and choose seats colour coded blue rather than green to get the cheaper rate. And remember these flights fly full so if you wish to sit together then it is worth reserving your seats before hand.

4. Re: Birmingham to Toronto by Air Transat.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 06:17