We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet airways

New york
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Jet airways

Very good airline

New york
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet airways

Extremely lucky to experience Jet Airways premiere class service- we got a printed menu with hot breakfast choices and hot towel service before and after the meal in a 50 minutes flight between bombai and GOA ! what happened

To USA airlines? Next time I will try them international - very much alike to Singapore Airlines.

Edited: 04 January 2014, 08:31
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,004 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet airways

"To USA airlines? Next time I will try them international - very much alike to Singapore Airlines."

The only downside with that argument is that Jet doesn't fly non stop to the US, so can't compete directly with the US carriers. They do fly one stop though via BRU, and United code shares with them on Heathrow-India (so there's cooperation there).

That said, I agree with you and I like Jet (9W). I haven't flown them in business, but I have many times in economy (domestic and medium haul international). Their economy breakfast isn't bad either. And their flight attendants are excellent.

Jet has a small but very useful code share partnership with United, on the LHR routes but also connecting/feeding UA's India non stops to EWR. It enables me to bypass Lufthansa and their horrible new economy seats to FRA, and with more convenient flight times. Hopefully, this partnership can survive despite the Etihad stake in 9W and Air India's entry into Star.

3. Re: Jet airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:18