We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIP Flyers Club Turks

nj
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
VIP Flyers Club Turks

We are traveling Saturday -Friday at the end of the month January '14. Four adults and a 4 and 1.5 year old. Lines scare me with my kids being so young (attention spans are 3.4 seconds).

Has anyone used the VIP service recently? It's not cheap but I'm ok overspending on sanity

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
13,995 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIP Flyers Club Turks

There's several discussions about PLS airport and the flyers club on the T&c forum. I would check there for better responses since it's not a major air travel destination. Consensus is airport is a total mess on Sat afternoons. Small and under construction and that is busiest time. Other days not so bad. And only departure is an issue. Arrival no problem. Since your departure is Friday it's probably not necessary. Just get there 3 hours early.

But check the forum for T&c as I have only been once on a Sat morning when it was quiet.

Edited: 16 January 2014, 11:59
2. Re: VIP Flyers Club Turks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 06:21