We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condor or Delta cross Atlantic??

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Condor or Delta cross Atlantic??

I'm booking an extended trip around several continents and my final leg is Costa Rica (San Jose) back to the UK (Manchester). My two flight options within budget are Delta and Condor, the latter i have never heard of but apparently are partnered with Thomas Cook and Lufthansa....

Condor is $300 cheaper than Delta but from what i can gather i don't think they offer in flight alcohol/ snacks, have little leg room and have a very basic entertainment system.

I just wondered if anyone had flown Condor or Delta cross Atlantic, if it's worth paying the extra for Delta?

Comments and experiences much appreciated.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
521 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condor or Delta cross Atlantic??

Firstly, no link anymore between Condor and Luftansa, they are now fully part of the Thomas Cook group. Seccondly, Condor won't operate direct to Manchester so it will probably be back to Frankfurt and a change to a Lufthansa flight in to MAN. Condor operate B767 aicraft and some have recently had a full cabin refurbishment to a provide a 3 class cabin including business class.

Forest Lake...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condor or Delta cross Atlantic??

Andy,

Just curiois how did you trip go? Did you end up going with Delta or Condor? If Condor, what was your impression?

3. Re: Condor or Delta cross Atlantic??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 05:15