We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet - extra legroom seats

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
easyjet - extra legroom seats

I have booked extra legroom seats on flight to Malaga, on a Airbus 319, row 11 outward, row 1 inward, cannot find how much extra room you get on these rows.

Would be grateful if someone has traveled in these seats tell me if there is much difference from normal rows.

thank you

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

(1) Have you asked Easyjet? (2) Have you looked on SeatGuru? Chuck.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,163 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

Iain

I haven't travelled in the normal seats but the extra legroom seats were great.

I'm quite a big guy and had plenty room on my flight to Prague recently.

Jim

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,718 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

Row 1- depends whether you are on the door side where there's a lot of room - you can stretch your legs out without touching anything (except when the crew sit on the jump seats opposite for take off/landing but that's only a few minutes) or behind the bulkhead which has less but is less 'busy' as people often queue for the loo on the other side.

Row 11 - I find there's less leg room (I suppose technically it might be more than ordinary seats but it's not noticeable IMO). Row 1 seats are a bit narrower to allow for tray tables, can't remember for row 11.For the 2 hours or so to Malaga it's not a problem in either though.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 13:03
romford
Level Contributor
4,454 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

Hi Iain,

We booked row 1 behind the bulkead when we flew to Sharm back in Nov. I believe we paid £24 return each. As said above row 1 door side has a lot more legroom, but the people who were sitting there were complaining about how cold it was being next to the doors. Queues for the toilet didn't seem to be an issue on our flights, but there again every flight is different. If i were to fly with EasyJet again I would opt for row 1 next to the doors as opposed to behind the bulkhead simply because of the legroom.

Regards,

Pat

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,718 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

Just to add I usually sit in row 1 on the door side if I can and never find it too cold (although I find most airline cabins too warm). YMMV.

romford
Level Contributor
4,454 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

Perhaps it was colder due to being Nov and not summer months??

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,718 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

Perhaps it was colder due to being Nov and not summer months??

-------------------

I've flown in Jan and Dec in those seats:) But I don't think at 35,000 feet where it's -76C or whatever outside, the month makes much difference!

romford
Level Contributor
4,454 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

lol, thinking about it .. probably not!

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
5,912 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

I have flown with Easyjet a few times from Edinburgh to Amsterdam, normally in August or September. I always book the front row , door side, for the extra leg room etc. I remember it being very windy whilst passengers were boarding, but not cold.

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: easyjet - extra legroom seats

I've booked row 1 (door side) for flights in June, I'll post my review afterwards.