We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Scotland
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Hi there, my boyfriend and I are going our first holiday to Mexico in May and flying with thomson dreamliner in premium class but we were wondering what two seats are together and that have a window seat? Also where do we book our seats? Any help would be appreciated (:

114 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
17,588 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

It depends on route and availability. Have you already booked? If yes log into Manage My Booking and you will see how much it Is for an upgrade.

Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Hi,

Are all cans of pop free in premium and also the little bottles of alcohol?

thanks

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,851 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

All drinks in PE are complimentary, apart from Champagne. They're not free because you've already paid for them in the upgrade price.

romford
Level Contributor
4,438 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Just to add to the above posts .... in PE on previous flights, wine was given our in little bottles but now is served from a bottle into plastic glasses.

Hawarden, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Hi folks, just a quickie ? my hubby is 6.5" we have premium seats but is row 1 ok or should we change rows, he usually uses the gap under the row ahead as an extension to the extra room, in rows 2, 4 and 5, but having travelled premium before, getting out from the window seat was a nightmare ! had to put tellys etc etc away and squeeze past the console to go the loo ! however, if the space is better in rows 2 back ill put up with it :-) thanks all....

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36,851 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Ewloe01

I would say stick with Row 1 there is added extra room even though Row 1 is bulkhead.

Here is the photo of legroom Row 1 G/J seats which is mirror image of Row 1 A/C.

http://tinyurl.com/m7mps8k

Angie.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,851 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Ewloe

My hubby is 6'6" and he won't sit in bulkhead seats, as he doesn't like to sit for a long time with his legs bent. As much as the legroom is row 1 is good, it still isn't enough to stretch your legs out when you're so tall. Where to sit is a decision only you can make.

Hawarden, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

Thank you ladies I think we may move ! But I take into consideration both your views difficult to know what is best but having long legs is an issue :-)

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,851 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

It certainly can be :(

AYRSHIRE,SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
267 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class

I've just booked seats J&G in row 1 for our Dreamliner flight to Mexico. I'm 6'3" and would much rather sit in those seats than any of the other non bulkhead seats. The legroom is much less in every other seat and you certainly won't be able to have your legs stretched straight out. I'm a little confused as why anybody would rather NOT sit in row 1??

Reply to: Thomson Dreamliner - premium class
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted