We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet mobile checkin

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
617 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet mobile checkin

Can I check in on my iPhone and get boarding passes for all three of us (who are on the one reservation), and add them all to my passbook, in order to only have to present one device at the boarding gate?

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet mobile checkin

Yes. Saw it the other day, you used to need a separate device for each boarding pass but not anymore, guy in front of me had five on his iPhone and the security guys checked and it was okay.

Jackie

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
617 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet mobile checkin

Fantastic! Qantas do the same thing over here... It's particularly handy as my 3 yr old doesn't have a phone ;-)

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet mobile checkin

Poor three year old, do the other kids make fun of him for not having a smart phone. ;-))

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,676 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet mobile checkin

Just make sure that the airports you are flying to and from are covered by the mobile boarding pass, here's a link to Easyjet's customer service info on mobile boarding passes:

http://support.easyjet.com/faq/en/request.do?search=mobile+boarding+passes

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
617 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet mobile checkin

Thanks for the link. My departure airports are supported!

Jackie34, :-)

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet mobile checkin

Yeah fair play to Easyjet that's 1 less thing to worry about when we fly in June

7. Re: Easyjet mobile checkin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 05:18