We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doha airport assisted transfer

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
250 reviews
Save Topic
Doha airport assisted transfer

Due to an accident I will require assistance (wheelchair) at Doha airport. I have already ticked the box on line & will phone a few days before my flight but am wondering if anyone knows how good this works? I have 1:5 hours between flights - do I just get put on the transfer bus - I will be travelling alone so a little nervous.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
508 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doha airport assisted transfer

Doha Airport has no jetty. So passengers are bused from and to the planes. I presume you'd do this with a car instead of a bus.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Doha airport assisted transfer

Also passengers that require wheelchair assistance, will disembark after all the other passengers.

Edited: 26 January 2014, 00:30
3. Re: Doha airport assisted transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:17