We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to book Christmas flights to Malaga

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best time to book Christmas flights to Malaga

Hi, I posted the following in the Costa Del Sol forum and someone suggested posting it in here too. Any help would be appreciated, thanks:

Just wondered if anyone knew what type of prices would be expected flying from UK to Malaga for Christmas coming back just after new year? We are looking at going to Nerja for my daughters birthday and Christmas/New year so want to travel around 21st Dec 2014 - 2nd Jan 2015. I have priced up Monarch flights but was wondering whether we should wait for easyjet or ryanair flights before booking? Has anyone booked with either of these before over Christmas? If so what sort of price did you pay?

Many thanks.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,196 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to book Christmas flights to Malaga

What people paid in the past bears little resemblance to what you may pay in the future.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best time to book Christmas flights to Malaga

It,s too early to book now, especially as Easyjet is not on sale yet. If you are flying from London, don,t forget to check British Airways and Norweign as well. Whilst the flights will get busy, Malaga is not a key destination at that time of year it,s not exactly going to sell out or be sold by the airlines at the highest fares.

3. Re: Best time to book Christmas flights to Malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:22