We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seat on a BA 777

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Best seat on a BA 777

Looking at the seating plan for a British Airways configured 777. row 25 seats E,F look good any drawbacks with these two seats?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best seat on a BA 777

Are you viewing the seat plan directly from your booking on BA.com ? BA operate the 777 using four different layouts.

Using the seat map from your booking is the only way to be certain it is the right layout you will be flying on. On most layouts 25EF are middle seats with no aisle acces, personally they are rubbish seats I think you need to double check the seat plan.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best seat on a BA 777

Hi, I'm booking from BA.com and it's a 3-3 -3 configuration and is showing these two seats by themselves. is this guide accurate?

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best seat on a BA 777

Hi

I would look on seatguru and expertflyer both show layouts. You must check which 777 you are flying on, there are a few versions.

Clive

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best seat on a BA 777

There are seven configurations altogether of the BA777.

Based on what you describe, you will either be on the 3 class 200ER, in which case they back on to the toilets. However, they do have the (possible) advantage that the third seat of the block is a crew seat, so will most likely be empty for most of the flight.

The other option is that it will be an older 200, in which case, they are just two regular economy seats in the middle block, middle an aisle.

Neither would be my first choice TBH, though I can see why some people may like them on the 200ER

UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best seat on a BA 777

Hi have you flown with BA yet in seats 25 h&j and if so are they on a row of 3 or are they 2 seats on their own, also would you recommend them

Thanks in advance

Shirley

6. Re: Best seat on a BA 777

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:16