We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EasyJet flights to/from Italy in winter.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
26,839 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
EasyJet flights to/from Italy in winter.

I've been looking on the website for flights 31st October from Naples to Gatwick. I can't work out from the little box message whether I'm looking too early or they stop flying.

Tried their 'contact us' email but it just threw up other possible answers that had nothing to do with the question.

Would anyone be able to put my mind at rest please? Do they or don't they?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Messina, Bratislava
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: EasyJet flights to/from Italy in winter.

Going to Rome could not be such a great idea if you want to save money. Trains between Naples and Rome are mainly high speed trains. If booked well in advance, the minimun cost is 19€ with Trenitalia, 20€ with Italo. You could save money travelling by IC train, but it would take two hours and IC trains are less reliable. If you don't book well in advance or that fare is not available, you could end up paying 30/40€

As there is no direct train to Rome Airport, you have to take another train or the bus. The ticket for the Leonardo Express is 13€ (or 14). Buses are cheaper, but it takes one hour and are less reliable.

Unless you will save a lot of money and unless you have plenty of time, I do not think it's worth it (mainly if you also have luggage with you).

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,394 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: EasyJet flights to/from Italy in winter.

"Why can't they just say when you put the dates in?"

Most likely because it hasn't been decided yet.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,224 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: EasyJet flights to/from Italy in winter.

I only mentioned going to Rome because it looked like there were no flights from Naples.

I did not suggest it as a way to save money.

14. Re: EasyJet flights to/from Italy in winter.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:22