We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet flight from liverpool to salzburg end of October

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet flight from liverpool to salzburg end of October

Hi I was wondering if anyone has flown this route at the the of October.? I am aware that easyjet only do this route in certain months . many thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet flight from liverpool to salzburg end of October

Only operating Feb-Apr in 2014.Presumably linked to ski season.Mammoth fares for Saturday flights.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet flight from liverpool to salzburg end of October

Thanks for your help. I presume Innsbruck and Geneva will probably be the same . I got the train to salzburg from munich and it was so lovely I wanted to go back there. Never mind .

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet flight from liverpool to salzburg end of October

There are plenty of flights direct to Salzburg from Manchester but not in October.May-September and December-April are the summer and wintersports seasons for the charter airlines.Flybe go to Innsbruck and there are direct trains from Innsbruck to Salzburg but the airport is not near Innsbruck station.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet flight from liverpool to salzburg end of October

Hi thanks for the helpful information. I will have to choose somewhere else . I work in a school and just wanted to go on a cheap city break in October. I will do my research on here.. Thanks again

5. Re: Easyjet flight from liverpool to salzburg end of October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:31