We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have you book directly through this website?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Have you book directly through this website?

Have anyone book their flights directly through this website when traveling within Vietnam or to Vietnam form another country?

vietnamairlines.com/wps/portal/en/site/home…

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have you book directly through this website?

Yes, many, many people have and do. Do you have a question not answered on the website? Chuck.

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have you book directly through this website?

yes

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have you book directly through this website?

When I was looking at booking through the website, the price seems to be much more less then what www.kayak.com gave me.

I was putting in 1 way from HUI to HAN on 10/22. Kayak comes up with $160 and when I try on Vietnam Airlines, it comes up with $48.

That's why I want to know if anyone has book directly with the airline and if there were any problem.

4. Re: Have you book directly through this website?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 06:20