We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for anyone who has used Scoot- Singapore to Perth

Perth
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Question for anyone who has used Scoot- Singapore to Perth

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has recently used Scoot airlines from Singapore to get back to Perth, Australia? I was thinking of using Scoot Biz on my flight home to Perth, for a little more "comfort" if one can call it that for my elderly mother. Only problem is her mobility/macular degeneration....we once tried out Air Asia from Perth to KUL return and whilst the flight was good, being dumped at the LCC terminal meant no air bridge and those dreaded stairs to disembark (which she couldn't see and fell down them). Then on the return to Perth, we had a connection to the gate which was an old one and involved series of stairs to get into the airport. Each time we fly we ask about the access at the gates, normally OK, but a bit worried about using a LCC again. I assume that as Scoot leaves one of Changi's main terminals it will be OK? Interesting in the arrivals end. I know we can ask the airlines for assistance but she does get a bit embarrassed and last time they offered her a hoist up on the tarmac which no explanation of what they'd use :) Thank you so much for your time!

Shoalhaven...
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for anyone who has used Scoot- Singapore to Perth

Scoot uses Changi Terminal 2, with all the bells and whistles of a usual change departure.

While Scoot is a LCC, I find their comfort level equal to or better than most full cost carriers.

Pay the extr $25 and get her a 'stretch seat' = well worth it.

Perth
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for anyone who has used Scoot- Singapore to Perth

Thanks for the reply- at least the departing side of things will be OK. Cheers

3. Re: Question for anyone who has used Scoot- Singapore to Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 06:22