We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

Hello

I understand that wingtips lounge is a pay per use lounge. Has anyone used this lounge? I am more interested in getting a shower before my 10pm flight as I will have be coming from Washington DC on the train and have spent the morning site seeing.

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks in advance

cheers

HP

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,276 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

No personal experience but some reviews of the lounge here.

https://foursquare.com/v/wingtips-lounge/

Australia
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

I've been reading up about the lounge, and there are good and bad reviews - though if your main purpose is a shower, there hasn't been much negative said about that! However, $50 for a shower might be a bit steep!

Some reviews said the quality of the food wasn't great (food from Costco) - I'm not sure how bad that makes it!

NYC, NY
Level Contributor
1 post
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

Was in the lounge on February 26,2014 around 8:00AM. It was farily empty at that time.There is a shower available. The windows look out on the runways and Virrgin America's planes and the seating is comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. There were cold cereals and hot oatmeal available along with bagels and breakfast pastries. There is a coffee machine for making your own cappucino, etc.. and a fridge with juices. There is also an open bar with wine and liquor. Daily newspapers are avaiiable and there is free Wi-FI. I recommend the lounge.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

Is that the former Oasis Lounge?

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,285 posts
501 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

I am here now.

The place is great and quiet and with fantastic service.

Good food and drinks and has a good private shower room.

I got in with Priority pass at no charge.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

Hi,buddies! I will have a 5 hours for connection. As Wingtips lounge is located in airside ( after security check), can I get in the lounge with a boarding pass at T1?

Waiting for reply........

7. Re: Anyone used wingtips lounge at JFK T4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 07:16