We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline travel within America

Nambour Australia
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airline travel within America

Later in the year 6 of us are travelling to USA and we are visiting serveral places and need to know what are the best internal airlines to travel with and the cheapest, as we are coming from Brisbane and eventually ending up in New York, should we buy a return tricket and purchase internal flights from there, we are going to Cancun,Orlando and Bahamas and ending in New York,I would welcome any tips on planning these flights thank you

Ruckersville...
Level Contributor
479 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airline travel within America

Hello Smril Your travel plans are interesting. You are going to cover alot of the world on this trip

When I plan long trips, i like to use the Trip Advisor Flights and Google Earth. In you case, If I were going to make this journey, my itinary would be as follows:

Briabane to CAncun (change in Lax)

Cancun to Nassau or Freeport in Bahammas ( you will change in either ATlanta or another airport depending upon who you fly by,)

Nassau or Freeport to Orlando ( Many airlines offer direct flights)

Orlando to New York City ( many airlines offer direct flights to all three nyc airports)

JFK TO Brisbane( You will change planes in Lax)

This would be 5 seperaste ticket thru the airlines that you choose. If you are a member of an Airline loyalty program , use their partners' Don't be afarid of codeshare flights. Do make sure that you have enough time to transfer. I would also purchase all of my flights before I left home so their is wondering if I get the flight I need.

Which airline is better, It depends upon the day of the week. Hope you have a great trip and hope this helps.

12. Re: Airline travel within America

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 05:21