We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

melbourne to perth

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
melbourne to perth

How do I get updates regarding cheap flights for the above destinations via my email.

thnx

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: melbourne to perth

You sign up to the various airline & travel agents websites for specials , Qantas , Virgin Australia , Flight Centre etc.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: melbourne to perth

thnx for the tip….

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: melbourne to perth

I'm not sure if Tiger Air still flys the route -they are dirt cheap, and fly at v. unsocial hours - they may or may not be on the consolidator sites - so you might have to check their website

Dhaka City...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: melbourne to perth

4 airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Perth. Qantas , Virgin Australia are the best one.

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,129 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: melbourne to perth

There's only three airlines that fly to Perth - Qantas, Virgin and Tiger.

Tiger are by far the cheapest and I wouldn't call 3 pm an unsociable hour for departure.

If you want unsociable, wait till you want to return from Perth to Melbourne on QF or VA and you find that the cheapest flights are the red-eyes leaving at midnight and getting in at 6 am.

Check for comparative prices at www.webjet.com.au but book with the airlines.

6. Re: melbourne to perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 05:22