We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vueling air service feedback

Bengaluru, India
8 posts
Save Topic
Vueling air service feedback

I am from india and coming to Europe in June for a tour through package. Want to include Spain as well. Just browsed through the low airfare of VUeling from Venice to Barcelona. Is it worth taking?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vueling air service feedback

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/vueling.htm

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vueling air service feedback

Vueling is a low-cost airline http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vueling . This means that the cheap price you are seeing may not include fees for baggage or other optional services (meals, drinks, etc.). Check carefully what the final price will be once you buy everything that you really need. Read the terms and conditions - you will be much happier once you accept that the airline will stick to them, and won't give you any free extras and allowances.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Messina, Bratislava, London
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vueling air service feedback

It's impossible to say if "it's worth taking" without knowing the price. For sure that's the only non stop flight from Venice to Barcellona.

I flew with them once last month for a domestic flight in Italy and it was a pleasant flight, no complaints at all.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
440 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vueling air service feedback

We flew with Vueling from Venice to Barcelona last Summer.

Even with baggage added, we felt it was value for money. We had no problems whatsoever, flight was on time, staff were pleasant, all was good.

What I WAS impressed with was their Customer Service.

We had cause to change our flights due to an error on my part. The process was handled quickly and efficiently.....even WITH a language barrier.....and most of all, at minimal cost to us! I say go for it!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,409 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vueling air service feedback

I am from Europe and have flow Vueling times some OK. Vueling ok to fly some with. No problems.

6. Re: Vueling air service feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 05:22