We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will I be charged for my checked bags?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Will I be charged for my checked bags?

I am flying from YEG to SFO tomorrow morning (flight UA 6421). I bought my ticket via the Air Canada website and on my itinerary it says the baggage allowance is first and second bags complimentary. The flight is being operated by United Express/Skywest. When I checked in this morning on the United site, I indicated that I would have 1 checked bag and it said it would be $22 for the first checked bag. Which is correct? I am flying business class.

Thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,166 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will I be charged for my checked bags?

I don't know any airline that charges for the first bag in business class. I know United don't.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,276 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Will I be charged for my checked bags?

Definitely 2 free checked bags with UA in business class.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Will I be charged for my checked bags?

Thanks, that is what I was hoping.

4. Re: Will I be charged for my checked bags?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 05:21