We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila to Paris via JED

Quezon City...
6 posts
Save Topic
Manila to Paris via JED

This is going to be my first long trip, and I'll be on my own. I haven't booked my flight but I'm thinking of picking Saudia Airlines as it's the cheapest. The layover at Jeddah is 3-4 hours.

> What's the procedure for connecting flights?

> I'm female, late 20s. Are there any special concerns I need to take into consideration?

> Any other tips or experiences with Saudia or Jeddah Airport (KAIA) I can learn from?

Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manila to Paris via JED

I have not flown this airline, but have heard mixed things. Reviews online are mixed: www.airlinequality.com/Forum/saudia.htm

There is a reason they are the cheapest. But, as long as you don't expect too much, take some snacks with you and a good book or two, it should be okay. With the layover, your bags will be checked through to Paris and you just have to pass through security to the go to wait at the departure date. Not the best airport, but you are only there for a few hours.

surrey, england
Level Contributor
4,948 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manila to Paris via JED

bring some toilet papers, there were no toilet papers the last time i was in jeddah airport.in the toilets,

Edited: 23 February 2014, 22:36
Quezon City...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Manila to Paris via JED

Thank you!

Quezon City...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manila to Paris via JED

Thanks for the tip! I always bring one in my carry on when travelling,

5. Re: Manila to Paris via JED

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 05:15