We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Missed connection with Delta

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
141 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Missed connection with Delta

If i miss my connection with Delta in Economy, would they re-book me on the next flight if there are only Economy Comfort seats available?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,273 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Missed connection with Delta

Yes - as long as you were not at fault for missing the connection and both flights were on a single ticket.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,273 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Missed connection with Delta

I should have added that it does not mean you will get an Economy Comfort seat as they could move other passengers to those seats to free up a standard Economy seat.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,753 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Missed connection with Delta

In fact, if there is any passenger with any kind of frequent flyer status, they would move them before giving you the seat. Airlines treat regular customers better than one timers.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Missed connection with Delta

As long as there is a seat on the plane, it does not matter which, you will then get on if you are first in the queue. However what they would then do is upgrade the people with the highest status to free up an economy seat, you would nor be upgraded ahead of them unless you had the highest frequent flyer status, but you would get your economy seat.

5. Re: Missed connection with Delta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:16