We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner

Hi I was just wondering which seats would be better. I have done some research and narrowed it down to either the extra leg room seats in rows 10 to 13 or row 39 which I believe is the 2 seats together. Don't think the PE is worth over 600 pounds but 60 each for extra leg room iis good value. I'm 6 ft 3 and never flew more than 4 hrs so that's why I was thinking about the leg room as I struggle on those flights of 4 hrs. This flight is Manchester to dominican republic so by far the longest. Thank you for any replies in advance.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,948 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

You're very welcome :)

Angie.

Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Thanks Angie

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Hi Angie,

For the past few years I have been able to ring up 90 days before outbound flight to book my seats, can you tell me if they have now stopped doing this as I have heard some people have still been able to book this way but others havn't depending on who they speak to!

I don't mind having to wait 90 days before inbound provided it's the same for everyone.

Many Thanks x

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,948 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Nickymouse,

Thomson have become very strict about booking seats now and are supposed to only allow you to book 90 days from Inbound flight date...........I too have read and heard that a few are still managing to book their seats earlier than the 90 day before Inbound flight date but there are very few agents that will do this.......all I can advise is try and phone the 'Flight Extra' team and try to pre book your preferred seats but it will depend on who you get to answer your call.

Angie.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Thank you Angie.

I also heard that due to customer feedback, they are finally looking into being able to book seats when booking flights/holidays (don't know how true it is though!).

Too late for us this year but we live in hope.

Thanks again x

36. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 05:15