We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

45 min connecting flight at Stockholm Arlanda airport.

Brooklyn, New York
4 posts
Save Topic
45 min connecting flight at Stockholm Arlanda airport.

Hello I would highly appreciate if you could help me with this question.

I have a connecting flight to Venice, Italy at terminal 5 (Stockholm airport). The arrival from Newark airport, New Jersey to departure to Italy is both on terminal 5. I have 45 mins for the connecting flight, will I be able to make it? Do I just change gates, or do I have to go get the luggage as well..for the connecting flight?

It is all in one ticket and I'm flying SAS from Newark, NJ to Venice, Italy with a connecting flight at Arlanda, Stockholm, Sweden.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 45 min connecting flight at Stockholm Arlanda airport.

Your luggage will be checked through.

SAS would not sell the connection if it is impossible to connect.

Norddeutschland
Level Contributor
288 posts
789 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 45 min connecting flight at Stockholm Arlanda airport.

Arlanda is not a big airport so the walking time is pretty short. Do not delay yourself before immigration and security control, after that it will be 5 min to the gat max (assuming you are an able bodied person). If you do have trouble walking around 3-4 mph things might get a bit tight.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
7,637 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 45 min connecting flight at Stockholm Arlanda airport.

Do remember you will need to be at the new departure gate no later than 20 mins before departure. That leaves you 25 mins to get off the plane and get to the new gate, don't dawdle.

Good you are on one ticket if you miss the flight they will put you on the next available flight with free seats. Hopefully your flight will be on time.

4. Re: 45 min connecting flight at Stockholm Arlanda airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 06:17