We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Checking in with thomas cook

Selby, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Checking in with thomas cook

Have booked a holiday with Thomas Cook to Verona the flights are with Flybe.

You can online check in, for Thomas Cook flights you can check in, on line with Flybe for Flybe flights.

BUT! It seems you cant check in on line or pre-book seats if the flights are run by Thomas Cook and the airline is Flybe!!! Is there anyway round this ridiculous situation?

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Checking in with thomas cook

You could try asking TC for your Flybe PNR (eg reference number) and then go on the flybe website and do it directly? Not saying this will work its just an idea. It may not be possible because TC have block bought a bunch of seats and there are no names associated with those seats yet.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,545 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Checking in with thomas cook

Thomas Cook Tour Operations usually block book seats on other airlines. When tour operators do this they don't send their manifests until about a week prior to travel, so TC may not even have a Flybe locator, and Flybe probably won't have your individual details, unless you're travelling very soon.

However if you've booked via the flights and hotel tab on thomascook.com these holidays are through Flexibletrips holidays, so you maybe able to get a locator. There will be a contact number on your email.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Checking in with thomas cook

It's not uncommon not to be able to check in online if you've purchased a package and/or a charter flight. It's happened to me several times, flying with Thomson and Monarch. You just check in at the airport the old-fashioned way. Maybe I've been lucky, but I haven't had to queue any longer than I would have needed to at bag drop when flying economy on a scheduled flight, so I can't say it was particularly inconvenient. Both had one queue for all desks and all flights, and both had staff pulling people who were in danger of being late out of the queue straight to the front.

4. Re: Checking in with thomas cook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 05:28