We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways WT+ 787Dreamliner

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
542 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
British Airways WT+ 787Dreamliner

I have read a review that the BA WT+ Window seats are cramped up to the fuesalage.

Thinking about doing the YYZ-LHR on the 787. But want to be comfortable

Would it be any different then the WT+ on the 777-200 .

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: British Airways WT+ 787Dreamliner

The WT plus cabin on the 787 has been well received, it has the latest seat and IFE system and is a small cabin. I have only flown on the 787in business however the first time I did have a good mooch around the plane to see what is was like, and in my opinion WT plus looks comfortable. The BA 777 200 all currently have an older seat version , I would not recommend Y on 787 over 777 thou, very tight across.

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: British Airways WT+ 787Dreamliner

Would the WT+ on the 777-200 be the same as the 787?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
55,392 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: British Airways WT+ 787Dreamliner

I have flown WT+ on 777 before. They were comfortable enough, at least noticeably better than economy. Just don't expect anything business-class-like.

Stats-wise, the seat has the same seat pitch and width as the 787.

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: British Airways WT+ 787Dreamliner

"Would the WT+ on the 777-200 be the same as the 787?"

The seats are similar, but the configuration is different. The 777 is configured 2-4-2 in WT+, whereas the 787 is configured 2-3-2 (so less chance of getting stuck in the middle!)

5. Re: British Airways WT+ 787Dreamliner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 06:17