We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Check in Baggage for connecting flights

Jackson, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Check in Baggage for connecting flights

Jet Blue allows 1 checked baggage but if we have a connecting flight from New York to Pakistan after Jet Blue and if the connecting flight allows two checked baggage can we book two checked baggage wit Jet Blue?

Ruckersville...
Level Contributor
479 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Check in Baggage for connecting flights

Pay the baggage fee. I believe you get 1 free then pay for all others on Jet Blue.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,225 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Check in Baggage for connecting flights

Do Jet Blue do connecting flights?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Check in Baggage for connecting flights

They connect to other airlines.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
6,043 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Check in Baggage for connecting flights

If it's on one ticket, the MSC rules should apply. In this case that would be the carrier flying the NYC/Pakistan route. I would contact JetBlue and verify which rules apply to your situation. I would be prepared to pay for the extra bag just in case.

5. Re: Check in Baggage for connecting flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 06:18