We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bravo Fly

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Bravo Fly

Has anyone else spoken with Bravofly staff? The rudest members of customer service team i have ever spoken with. Incredibly unhelpful, unwelcoming and generally awful to deal with. Highly recommend avoiding this company

Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bravo Fly

Try PMing the Bravofly person and see if they can sort your issue out. www.tripadvisor.co.uk/members-forums/Bravofly

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bravo Fly

Dear Chris S,

Thanks for your feedback regarding your booking with us and we're sorry to hear it's not been a positive one so far.

We'd like to investigate the customer service and help you with your request.

Could you please reply to our private message with your Bravofly ID.

Many thanks, Sofia

3. Re: Bravo Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 13:05
London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bravo Fly

>>thought you were a good company<<

What made you think this please?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,144 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bravo Fly

Broadbags seems to be a foul mouthed uncouth individual and were I to be in customer service, I'm not by the way, I would not speak to him.

He does not say what kind of ticket he has nor has he done any research whatsoever.

I am usually sympathetic to people having problems with online travel agents but in this case Bravofly has my sympathy.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,931 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bravo Fly

Broadbags reported for using foul and offensive (not family friendly) language

Phuket, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Bravo Fly

I'm not booking through bravo fly again, it's worth the few extra $ to go direct through the airline. They have very poor customer service

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Bravo Fly

Mankind has not yet invented words sufficient to describe the horrendous quality of service I have received from BravoFly.

I am now onto email 12 and phone call number 5 trying to re-book a flight that the airline themselves changed. I am not asking them to explain the inner most workings of a nuclear fusion reactor - I just want to go on a plane, a day later than the original booking that the airline themselves say is fine (except Bravofly have not paid them So I can't deal with them directly).

My interactions with this company have seen me go through every emotion possible. Anger, rage, bewilderment although I am now getting used to it, I am beginning to hover around dispair.

The only highlight is that they actually asked me to pay 6 Euro on credit card for the pleasure of using their customer service. This was a real cracker......

If you are thinking of booking with these rabble, don't walk away - RUN !!!

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bravo Fly

Dear Billsy79,

Please accept our apologies for the fact that we missed your comment here. We are sorry to hear that your booking was subject to a schedule change and the subsequent problems you had in changing your flight.

Could you please reply to our private message with your 9-digit Bravofly ID.

Kind regards, Sofia

Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bravo Fly

I wish I Googled Bravo Fly before,, it would have saved me a lot of frustration.

I made a reservation from Ulsan to Seoul. When I came to the airport the flight was cancelled due to heavy rain. As Bravo had not given my info to the airline they had now way of informing me.

I called their service department twice for refund with no such luck. I even got at customer survey asking my thoughts about their customer support. I told them exactly what I was thinking and again I asked the to refund me. No luck with them either.

Lesson learned,, stay away from Bravo Fly, They have a crappy service phone which takes forever for them to answer, they charge you to talk to them and they don´t follow up on the conversation. Take your money elswhere.