We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 02:11
kentucky
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

They do offer mini waffles and yummy little teeny cinnamon rolls. I like the Rondele herb garlic spread on black pepper/sea salt crackers.........................

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,377 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

I haven't seen any of those things in the Sky Club at LAX. I was there about 2 weeks ago. It's been renovated in the past couple of years but I'm not sure I'd spend $50 for a day pass for well brand drinks and wifi. There were sandwiches when i was there but otherwise it was the same ole offering: crackers, hummus, carrots and celery, Ranch dip, cheese, Nutella, biscoffs, olives, snack mixes. As Sky Clubs go it's fine but don't expect luxury. Be aware that it closes from 1am to 5am so you can't stay overnight.

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

All the new food offerings were tested last week. I had the [dis]pleasure to partake at DTW. SkyClub email said LAX and more did test, also. I think it's supposed to be all this month. Even my CVG Skyclub has the items I mentioned above--rotations vary by club. We had no cinny minis on my visit. A day late and a bun short!

Edited: 10 March 2014, 14:12
kentucky
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

I wouldn't consider Finlandia a well vodka. I don't recall seeing any well liquors, come to think of it. To me, a well liquor is one that varies by state and no one knows who makes it nor remembers the name. ( I tended bar for many years in my young days) The wifi is usually quite good at the clubs, too. Worth a shower and aquiet place for a decent length of time.

Edited: 10 March 2014, 14:16
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
1 post
380 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

You can also spend 100 instead on a hotel room especially if you have to pick up luggage and recheck...very convenient....hotel shuttle picks you up...go to hotel for 10 hours and hotel shuttle drops you off at correct baggage claim. My mom did this with friends and the 3 of them split a hotel room....they loved it.

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

That skyclub can be packed already can't be empty.

The drinks for free are limited they do have a premium bar with better selection that the brands in the free section are not outstanding for example your beer choices Budweiser ior Miller Lite

Snacks are just that- cheese, ccrackers, celery cookies.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

Airlines do not have to be in the same alliance to have an interline agreement for the transfer of bags, at least if the flights are ticketed together. If flights are ticketed separately, the situation can be different. To be sure, contact your airlines directly by phone. Hotel is an option but, of course, doesn't include snacks and drinks (even if the free drinks in the Delta club are-- holding my nose in the air-- well drinks).

Edited: 09 August 2014, 16:28
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
485 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

I will have a LAX layover of close to 4 hours...How difficult is to get to other terminals to check out the Alaska, AF or KAL clubs? Will I have to leave terminal 5 and go outside security or can I access all from Terminal 5?

Thanks.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
485 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

This may be useful from LAWA website: www.lawa.org/welcome_lax.aspx?id=1318#q15

How long will it take me to get from one LAX terminal to another so I can catch a connecting flight?

The amount of time it takes to get from one terminal to another depends on which terminals you are going to and from, and the time of day during which you are traveling. Your airline can give you some guidance on how much time to allow for connection to another flight.

In addition, you can look at the LAX terminal map at www.lawa.org/welcome_LAX.aspx?id=246 to get an idea of how far you need to go to catch your next flight. (For assistance in properly printing out this map, click on Help on How to Print on the map page for instructions.)

To use LAX's frequent, free shuttle bus service between terminals to assist you in making a connection, board the Airline Connections "A" Shuttle (which operates on 12- to 15-minute intervals) under the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections blue sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. During peak travel periods, such as holidays, please allow extra time for travel between terminals in case some shuttle buses are full.

What do I need to know about connecting to a flight at the airport?

If you arrive on a flight at Terminals 5, 6, 7, or 8 and connecting to another flight within these terminals, you do not have to exit the secured side of TSA screening as these terminals are linked with passageways. However, if you arrive on a flight at Terminals 1, 2, 3, or the Tom Bradley International Terminals and connecting to a flight at Terminals 5, 6, 7, or 8, you have to exit the secured side of TSA screening and the terminal and walk across to the terminal or board the Airline Connections “A” Shuttle (which operates on 12-15 minute intervals) under the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections blue sign on the Lower/Arrivals Level islands in front of each terminal.

Please note that if your connecting flight requires you to exit the secured side of TSA screening and leave the terminal, TSA’s 3-1-1 policy for liquids and gels still applies as you will have to go through security screening again. If you purchased liquids or gels at a previous airport, pack them in your checked baggage if possible.

Here is LAX map:

http://www.lawa.org/welcome_LAX.aspx?id=246

SC
Level Contributor
28 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Delta Sky Lounge day pass for LAX

Does anyone know if the Delta Sky Club Membership will gain you access at partner airports if traveling in economy?