We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Less than 2hr layover in Brussels!

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Less than 2hr layover in Brussels!

I am flying from Toronto to Brussels (Jet Airways ) changing plans and continuing on toVenice (Brussels Airlines). I have an 1hr and 40min layover and am concerned that this may not be enough time, but this was the way the flights were offered or I could have booked a 8hr layover which was not an option. I know that you have to travel between piers because Italy is a Schengen country and Toronto is not. My question is does this seem douable. I am you so If I need to run I have no problem running and clearly know to speak with airport operational staff if I am cutting it close, just want to get some feedback from others who may have possiblly been in the same boat as me. I have the same issue flying back fromMilan to Toronto With a 1hr and 40min layover in brussels.

PS I am traveling end of September till the beginning of October.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,591 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Less than 2hr layover in Brussels!

"I am flying from Toronto to Brussels (Jet Airways ) changing plans and continuing on toVenice (Brussels Airlines). " - Are these flights on a single or separate tickets.

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Less than 2hr layover in Brussels!

When I sign into jet airways both flights are listed on the eticket even though its different airlines

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,084 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Less than 2hr layover in Brussels!

If you have the same PNR (Passenger Reference Number) for both flights then you have an hour more than you need.

In case you were wondering, your luggage will be checked through.

Edited: 11 March 2014, 23:01
Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Less than 2hr layover in Brussels!

Thank you...appreciate the quick reply!

5. Re: Less than 2hr layover in Brussels!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 06:17