We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

Sunnyvale...
9 posts
Save Topic
Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

I am thinking to purchase business class for trip to Paris in June,

Can you please let me know what are benefits on business class?

Thanks,

Thanh

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,957 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

You can easily find this yourself. Go to the webpage of the airline you are interested in, and it will give you the description of business class amenities, etc.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,379 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

How do you expect people to tell you anything if you don't mention which airline you are flying with?

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

Like poster #1 said, if you go to the airline website and look for your self, then you can decide. Chuck.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,961 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

Thanh, as others have said, the amenities you get depend very much on the airline that you choose, so we could better answer your question if you come back and tell us this.

In general, though, you get bigger seats, better food service, better drink service, quicker off the plane at your destination (because you are in the front). Sometimes you get better entertainment options, sometimes you get a seat that will lie flat, so you can sleep.

If you want more information, please come back t us with the requested information.

Thanks.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,543 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

More comfortable seats, much more space, usually better food, maybe more choice of drinks, maybe better entertainment. Much higher price.

Edited: 13 March 2014, 05:53
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,290 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

Thanh,

Which airline?

As you're based in Sunnyvale and so I'm thinking you may be looking at a non stop from San Francisco that would point to United who fly a two class 767-300 (the plane was from pre-merger United but has a Continental style BusinessFirst configuration). I like their fully lie flat beds, in a five across 2-1-2 (if you're traveling solo go for the center one). AVOD is good. The meal service isn't the greatest business class in the works but it's fine. I've slept soundly many times on those seats.

Is that it, or something else?

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,886 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

I particularly like the Delta 76W to Paris for configuration 1-2-1 with aisle access every seat. Flatbeds and good AVOD. I'm not crazy about the foot compartment concept (you can see seats on youtube BTW) but the space is pretty comfortable. Nice comforters and pillows. Food is plentiful and decent for airline fare and wines are quite good.

I'm flying to Paris this Sat and it's 767W. You can connect CA to many of the Delta gateways, SEA, CVG, JFK and more. If flying biz class you have access to the SkyClubs--the ones in JFK or ATL are pretty impressive. Some DL flights are codeshare w/AF, so others can probably expound on their aircraft/comfort, etc.

Edited: 13 March 2014, 14:19
8. Re: Business Class on 767 flight to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:25