We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
UK
Level Contributor
262 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
British Airways Gatwick - Las Vegas

Hi

i am planning on suprising my GF with a trip to sin city ( ideally club world ). I want to make it an experience. I have flown P.E and clubworld from heathrow on the 777 ( when the route first started ) and the 747 . I was wondering if anyone who has done both can compare the LGW and LHR flights /services for me ?

cheers

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: British Airways Gatwick - Las Vegas

Hi

I cannot help really but we usually fly from LHR but got a deal from LGW to LAS. I did some research on planes used and by all accounts you will fly on a old style (not refitted) 777-200er

airreview.com/Seatmap/…index.htm

Clive

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: British Airways Gatwick - Las Vegas

There should be no difference in service with the exception of the Gatwick ground experience. The Gatwick Premium security is excellent but the LGW lounge isn't quite as big or flash as the Galleries lounges at LHR.

3. Re: British Airways Gatwick - Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:17