We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Star alliance Lounge

El Paso, Texas
Level Contributor
381 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Star alliance Lounge

Hello all, my wife and i are flying outo of LAX to NRT on september on Singapore airlines on economy class, our starter flight is from El Paso Texas very early inthe morning so we will be for a few hours in LAX, my cuestion goes as follows, is there any way to purchase a one day pass to the lounge having onli economy class tickest, jus recently enrroled in krisflyer program, much rather spend a little more and rest up in a lounge before the long flight

any info appreciated, tanx

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,718 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Star alliance Lounge

$100 for both of you, hardly seems like a valuable use of money for 3 hours of time.

https:/…rates.aspx

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,663 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Star alliance Lounge

Singapore Airlines uses the Tom Bradley terminal (TBIT) at LAX.

The only lounge at TBIT available to non elites or premium cabin travelers is the reLAX lounge, which is land side (before security) - first2board.com/pointssummary/…

Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
Level Contributor
5,998 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Star alliance Lounge

LAX. There's also an Air Canada and Air New Zealand lounge in terminal 2, but access may not be possible without status.

NRT. There's a United Airlines Club lounge at NRT that you can pay USD $50 for a day-pass. I don't think it's worth it. Even if you are in a bind, the UA agents in there get swamped quite easily and are not the most capable. And then if you're flying SQ, they're useless. The ANA lounges at NRT are slightly nicer, but I'm not aware of a day-pass available for entry.

4. Re: Star alliance Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 05:17